Vintage bedspread – Lay of the Land
In our Lay of the Land bedspread, you are looking down on the fields and farms the way that the birds may be looking down upon them while they’re flying. Full of the perfect mixture of creams, blues, purples and greens, this incredible bedspread makes the ideal addition to any bedroom. We are certain that you will find something new every time you look at it and you’ll find more to love every day. For your own home or for something like a wedding gift, this beautiful ethnic bedspread will warm any bed, heart and home and create a lovely addition to your décor. When you are looking for high end handmade quilts, this is a perfect choice.
What you will receive
- Mystery Gift with the product
- Our promise that you will always get white glove service
- Each bedspread is gift wrapped with love
- Free shipping to the United States and Canada
Our bedspreads are NOT machine washable. They are dry clean only.
*Due to high demand, our products are currently sold in the United States and Canada. Please get in contact with us by phone or email to place an order outside of our current shipping territory.
*No duties or taxes for Canadian customers.
- Each one of our products can’t be replaced since each item’s handmade. Therefore, you can’t order than one of each style.
- Since the bedspreads are mostly handmade and vintage, there may be flaws.
- Some products may have minor stains, acquired during the creation process
- There may be loose threads, minor variations in sizes and rips. If you have any types of concerns about these issues, please contact us before purchasing. We will make sure that we inspect your bedspread fully before we ship it and send you close shots of any defects.